ThinkBDW, part of the Mission Marketing Group, are the UK’s leading property marketing agency with offices in Newcastle, Colchester, London and Sheffield.
We provide our clients with complete marketing solutions, all in-house.
Our huge range of services include design, production and fitting of signage and bespoke marketing suites.
A Senior Signs Fitting Team Leader is required to work with a team mate to fit commercial signs of all sizes, predominantly across Northern England. Previous experience in signage fitting or similar would be an advantage, however full training, work wear, tools & equipment will be provided. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading property marketing companies, with signage teams working across the country.
The role will involve a large amount of outdoor physical work, and the use of various tools and equipment to erect and fit commercial signage. Practical skills or construction site awareness is required.
- Responsible for all of the work carried out on a daily basis of the team. Ensuring a high quality of workmanship at all times
- Responsible for loading of the van for the work scheduled. To ensure all materials, paperwork and equipment are signed for and loaded before departing the warehouse
- To take the lead on large jobs where multiple teams are required. To be responsible for the loading of materials and equipment for the job as a whole.
- To be responsible for your own allocated clothing and tooling, and that of their team mate
- To be responsible for your own health and safety, and that of their team mates at all times
- To be responsible for an allocated van; to include maintenance, equipment and presentation. The inventory on the van should be checked once a month by the Fitter Manager
- To be responsible for the signing out of specific tooling and equipment
- To be responsible for continual communication of job progress to the Fitter Manager and/or Project Manager, specifically before leaving site
- To be responsible for the photographing of work completed and sending to Fitter Controller and General Manager
- To promote ThinkBDW Ltd in a professional manner at all times
You will receive training to achieve various construction based tickets e.g. CSCS card, manual handling, abrasive wheels, working at height etc.
A full UK driving license is essential.
The hours of work are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday (but flexibility is required). Overtime will be paid at a rate of time plus a half. There may be occasional weekend work – by prior arrangement.
Occasional overnight stays may be required, accommodation paid, plus food allowance, plus ‘away from home’ compensation.
- £25,000 – £28,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Personal Pension Scheme, available following three months’ continuous service