Working with and assisting the Health and Safety Director within ThinkBDW, the UK’s leading property marketing company. This role is within a fast paced and energetic office in one of it’s busiest departments.
- Interest and enthusiasm in Health and Safety
- Career Minded
- Forward thinking
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work from own initiative
Role and responsibilities
- To draw up Risk Assessments and Method Statements for upcoming installs.
- Administration for your own work and the department as a whole.
- Communicate and follow established policies within the business ensuring you are always leading by example.
- To report any health and safety observations and take the appropriate action to rectify or improve for all.
- To assist in accident investigations and take the appropriate subsequent action.
- Update the equipment register regularly for calibration needs.
- Update the training matrix for training requirements and book relevant courses in a timely manner.
- Maintain the PPE / Clothing stock and order where required ensuring the correlating documents are also kept up to date.
- Raising purchase orders for equipment used.
- Undertake site visits and report findings.
- Carry out Health and Safety inductions for all new staff that join the company.
- Issuing tool box talks.
Candidate must have:
- A full UK driving licence.
- Competency in English.
- Competency in Excel and Word.
- Have a keen interest in starting, be working towards or already have the NEBOSH qualification.
- Easy location with parking on site.
- Pension plan.
- Regular company and team events.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter.