Full Stack Developer
Dependent on experience
ThinkBDW is an agency working with clients primarily in the property sector delivering best in class digital experiences. We’re looking for a highly motivated developer to join our team to work across a variety of digital products and website projects.
You will be involved in the development of new client projects and will also work on the maintenance and development of existing projects.
You will work closely with the creative team giving feedback on projects.
You must have the ability to accurately code design layouts. The end result should be pixel perfect, accessible, responsive, secure, and performant.
As a full-stack developer, you will be expected to develop bespoke WordPress themes (not a theme modification)
- Knowledge in creating WordPress based websites.
- Strong Experience in HTML and CSS.
- Have experience in working in an agency environment
- Experience with Version Control systems (Git)
- Development in line with accessibility standards compliance and SEO best practices
- Can work to deadline and juggle competing priorities
- Willingness to take ownership of projects
- Experience using build tools (Gulp, webpack, Sass)
- Experience with automated deployment
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
- High attention-to-detail
- Proficiency in React & JS frameworks
- Exposure to Web Security principals
- Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to ThreeJS
- Exposure to GraphQL
- Understanding of unit & integration testing
- Know your way around XD
- Have Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Have the ability to communicate without jargon
- Enjoy variety and have the ability to switch technologies
- Have an active interest in web technologies
- Have an eagerness to learn
- Keen to mentor and share knowledge with other developers
- Always strive to make things better
Some of the perks
25 days holiday
plus bank holidays
Additional holiday loyalty scheme
3 days in the office 2 days at home
Flexible work hours
Flexible start and finish times