ThinkBDW designs and produces marketing materials for a range of clients including many of Britain’s new homes developers. Our innovative services include the latest in CGI and digital marketing including websites touchscreens and iPad apps, bespoke marketing suites, signage and brochures.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Front End Web Developer to join the Web team. This is a varied role which requires the person to be inquisitive and responsive to the changing world of the web. We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join the team here in Colchester.
You will be part of a multi-skilled and innovative integrated design agency team delivering primarily digital design services.
You will take personal responsibility for allocated jobs for account management liaison, project management, scheduling, time management and the completion of timesheets.
– To produce all digital work for the client to the highest standards
– To support us in the growth of our digital strategy
– To assist the design team leader in the delivery of all his/her duties, and carry out all ad-hoc tasks assigned
– To work with, communicate effectively with account handlers to ensure their briefs and amendments are interpreted and executed accurately, so as to proactively deliver customer service and maintain the highest quality of design output
– To proactively monitor the quality of their design projects being produced and submitted, by seeking feedback from both internal and external stakeholders and acting upon this accordingly
– To work creatively but within the constraints of brand guidelines, welcoming feedback from both colleagues and client contacts, acting upon this accordingly.
Extensive knowledge of:
– WordPress and other content management systems
– Creative for digital campaigns
– Producing digital banners on various platforms, (HTML 5 level)
– Creating and building responsive email
– Overseeing production output
– Good eye for design
– Adobe Creative Suite
Evidence of exceptional client facing skills.
You will be a great team player and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships. You will be confident in your own abilities and be able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations. You will have gravitas and be able to work under your own initiative whilst effectively managing workloads and client timescales. You will have strong communication skills and ensure that internal processes are maintained.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio.