This Policy tells you about our data handling practices. Your use of the Application signifies that you agree with the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy you should uninstall the Application.
Information collected automatically
The Application may automatically collect information related to:
- The device running the Application, including any unique device identifier, IP address, operating system the device uses
- The date and time the Application is used
- The location of the device when the Application is used
Use of automatically collected information
This type of data would only be used by us in aggregated and anonymised form in order to provide information that helps us understand the use of our Applications and to improve the Applications we create.
User Provided information
If our Application requires you to provide and share personal information or needs to access other information on your device or to access information used by other applications on your device then we will require you to register with us and provide positive acceptance of this Policy. Many of our Applications will not collect or use this type of information. Where registration is required if you do not accept the Policy then the functionality of the Application may be restricted.
Examples of personal information include:
- Name, age, gender, your contact details
- Credit card details (only where the Application provides opportunities for purchasing)
- Your contact lists or preferences in other applications
- Your use of other applications
- Images, comments and other materials on your device or in other applications accessed by your device (eg profile pictures, preferences) and used by the
Use of user provided information
We will only use this type of information:
- for purposes implicit in the intended use of the Application; and/or
- in anonymised and aggregated form for more detailed analysis of the use of the Application; and/or
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research, improvements to the Application; and/or
- to contact you regarding important information or required notices; and/or
- to contact you regarding marketing promotions unless you have opted out of this in your registration details.
Sharing of your information
We will not provide access to your information to third parties for commercial gain.
Except as below we will not disclose or share your information. We may disclose user provided and automatically collected information:
- as specifically requested by you from within the Application.
- as required by law, such as to comply with a court order, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set out in this Policy.
- In connection with a corporate transaction involving the Application, such as the purchase or sale of a business unit, an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, or other similar event.
Storing your information
Your information may be stored and processed in any country and may include outsourced cloud facilities. In this regard, or for purposes of sharing or disclosing data as described in this Policy, we reserve the right to transfer information outside of your country. By using the Application, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
We will retain user provided data for as long as you remain registered to use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain automatically collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate.
If you’d like us to delete user provided data that you have provided via the Application because you no longer wish to use the Application then you should de-register your account with us; simply removing the Application from your device will not automatically delete your information.
Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
Safeguarding the confidentiality of your information is a priority for us. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, due to the inherent nature of the internet and related technology no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, our Applications may include or offer third party products or services or provide links to other organisations or services. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked applications, however, to protect the integrity of our applications, we welcome feedback regarding any breach of privacy policies by those third parties.
Many of our Applications will be suitable for children (under 16) and will not require user provided personal information.
Where an Applications requires registration with us (and hence access to user provided information) we will ask for the user’s age and appropriately restrict the information the Application can access or share.
Notification of Changes
We reserve the right at our discretion to make changes to this Policy. You may review updates to this Policy at any time via links on your application source. We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time, so please review it frequently as continued use is deemed approval of all changes.
If you have registered an account with us we will alert you via the application of changes to the Policy
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us. Any personally identifiable information provided in connection with inquiries related to this Policy will be used solely for the purpose of responding to the inquiry and consistent with the Policy.