Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Assistant / Graduate Digital Marketing Assistant, Colchester
£16,000-20,000 DOE + Benefits
Part of the Mission Marketing Group, we are a full-service agency providing complete marketing, advertising and communications; from strategy to execution, all in-house. We are the UK’s leading property marketing agency but we cover all industries and sectors including automotive, finance and leisure: we just love being creative! Our innovative services include the latest in CGI and digital marketing including websites touchscreens and iPad apps, bespoke marketing suites, signage and brochures.
The successful candidate will be working out of our head office in Colchester, a vibrant, state of the art workplace (with a pool table, a gym next door and a healthy social scene!). There is also scope to get involved in other areas of Digital Marketing, such as conversion rate optimisation, pay per click advertising, web analytics and online strategy!
Our growing Digital Marketing team is looking for a super-organised, enthusiastic and creative individual. You will need to use your initiative daily and be happy to work on your own and as part of our team. Ideally you will have some experience in marketing, or have studied a relevant degree – this is not essential but is highly desirable. You will have a passion for social media and all things Digital, with the ability to think on your feet, manage your time effectively, have a hunger to learn and be a confident communicator.
• Support the team with day-to-day social media channel management, reporting and analytics across major social media channels
• Involvement in content production across channels for ads and proposals
• Assist the Digital team with various tasks across Social Media and Google products
• Communicating with clients
• Computer literacy and ability to learn new tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a confident telephone manner
• Good understanding of Social Media as an advertising platform, particularly Facebook and Instagram
• Happy to work individually and as part of a team
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
• A keen interest in social media marketing and ambition to continually learn
• Degree (or equivalent level qualification) in a relevant subject, or relevant experience
Benefits and Applying:
• Competitive starting salary
• 25 Days holiday
• Company Pension Scheme
• Mission Share Save Scheme
• Please apply with your CV and with a covering letter.